Thursday, July 4, 2013

The MERICA Playlist - Happy 4th BOTW Readers!

In honor of the 4th of July, the ultimate MERICA holiday, I am listing a few of my favorite Merica themed songs!

1. How can this not be on the list? "Party in the USA" - by Miley Cyrus

2. One of my new faves! "Made in the USA" - by Demi Lovato

3. "I'm Proud to be an American/God Bless the USA" - by Lee Greenwood (but here's the Queen Beyonce version!)


So, my brother and I have this thing where we love to watch renditions of the National Anthem... here are a few of my favorites!

1. JHUD - This gets me everytime!

2. Take 6 - Probably the illest arrangement.

3. Destiny's Child - Nothing tops those harmonized riffs, NOTHING.

Hope everyone has a patriotic day, stay safe!

Peace, Love, & Rock n' Roll,
A-Tran.

3 comments:

  1. ahh...destiny's child takes us way back to our childhood! we loved them!

    www.mkstyleramlings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. STILL love Destiny's Child, they're one of the best female vocal groups ever! Thanks for checking out the blog! (:

      Delete
    2. Also, the link you gave me doesn't seem to be working?

      Delete