Thursday, August 22, 2013

#ThrowbackThursday #FlashbackFriday

What up BOTW readers! Seeing that it is nearing the end of the week, I thought I would equip you with a #ThrowbackThursday/#FlashbackFriday playlist! This set of hand-selected tunes will give you a blast from the past in pop (at least for anyone from my generation haha). I was inspired to do this while I was working and "Fall For You" by Secondhand Serenade came on my Pandora station. INSTANT nostalgia, I tell ya! Hope you enjoy!

Check out my "#ThrowbackThursday #FlashbackFriday" playlist on my Spotify profile!

1. Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade
2. Back Here - BBMak
3. All or Nothing - O-Town
4. Come Clean - Hilary Duff
5.  Don't Mess with My Man - Nivea
6. Genie in a Bottle - Christina Aguilera
7. Never Had a Dream Come True - S Club 7
8. All That She Wants - Ace of Base
9. Shape of My Heart - Backstreet Boys
10. Case of the Ex - Mya
11. I Wanna Be With You - Mandy Moore
12. The Reason - Hoobastank
13. Bills, Bills, Bills - Destiny's Child
14. Shake it - Metro Station
15. (You Drive Me) Crazy - Britney Spears
16. On the Way Down - Ryan Cabrera
17. Waterfalls - TLC
18. See You Again - Miley Cyrus
19. For You I Will - Teddy Geiger
20. More to Life - Stacie Orrico

Peace, Love, & Rock n' Roll,
A-Tran.

No comments:

Post a Comment